The purpose of this data protection declaration is to inform you, as a user, about the collection of personal data on this website. We therefore consider it important to present all essential information for the protection of your data as transparently as possible. However, if there are any questions, questions or need for clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.
A. The data controller
in the sense of the General Data Protection Regulation (Art. 4 para. 7 GDPR) and the other national data protection laws and data protection provisions is:
EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org for complete provider identification
This contact data is therefore relevant for all data protection questions regarding this website and for all data protection claims on your part.
B. Collection and storage of personal data when you visit our website
In the following, we will inform you about the relevant data protection procedures that take place when you visit our website.
Every time you visit our website, we automatically collect data and information from the computer system you use to access the website.
The following data is collected here:
(1) Information about your browser type and version
(2) Information about your operating system
(3) Date and time of your access
(4) Websites from which your system accesses our website
(5) Websites that are accessed by your system via our website
(6) Your IP address
Your data is processed for the purpose of delivering our website content, ensuring the functionality of our information technology systems, optimizing our website. Thus, the processing for the protection of our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para. 1 f) GDPR, i.e. the performance of our business activities, is necessary.
Since the collection of data for the provision of our website and the storage of data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of our website, you also have no right of objection.
We use "cookies" on our website. These are small text files that your browser automatically creates and that are stored on your end device when you visit our website. Cookies do not damage your computer system or contain viruses, Trojan horses or other malicious software.
The following data will be stored and transmitted in the cookies:
(1) Language settings
(2) Login information
(3) Frequency of page views
(4) Usage of website functions
The data collected in this way will be pseudonmyized as a technical precaution. It is therefore not possible to associate the data with you. The data will not be stored together with other personal data.
The data processed by cookies is required for the purposes stated to safeguard our legitimate interests (the conduct of our business) pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. To prevent this, however, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer system or so a message appears before a new cookie is created. However, if you disable cookies completely, you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
Each browser may differ in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu on each browser, which tells you how to change your cookie settings.
3. Website Analysis
On our website we use "Google Analytics", a web analysis service from Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as: "Google").
We use Google Analytics only with the IP anonymization activated. This means that your IP address will only be processed by Google in an abbreviated form. Direct references to persons can be excluded. Furthermore, we have adapted Google Analytics so that it does not store any cookies on your end device.
We use Google Analytics for the purpose of complying with legal regulations as part of our work as a publicly available hosting provider and for early detection of misuse. This also includes our legitimate interest in the processing of the above data by Google, which is based on Art. 6 para. 1 f) GDPR.
In order to oblige Google to process the data transmitted only in accordance with our instructions and to comply with the applicable data protection regulations, we have concluded a processing contract with Google. In the exceptional cases where personal information is transferred to the United States, Google has subjected itself to and is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement between the European Union and the United States. Google therefore undertakes to comply with the standards and regulations of European data protection law. Further information can be found in the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI
Further information on the use of data by Google, on setting and objection options and on data protection can be found on the following Google web pages:
• User conditions: https://policies.google.com/terms
• Privacy statement: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
• Data use for advertising purposes: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads
• Settings for personalized advertising by Google: https://www.google.de/settings/ads
4. Google reCAPTCHA
On this website we also use the reCAPTCHA function from Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). This function is mainly used to distinguish whether the entry has been made by a human or misused by a machine and via automated processing. The service includes sending the IP address and any other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service to Google and is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 f) GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in determining the individual nature of actions on the Internet and the prevention of abuse and spam. In particular, the reCAPTCHA function is used to ensure business continuity during regularly occurring DDOS and bot-net attacks and to protect third parties from bulk file spam emails.
Google LLC, headquartered in the USA, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which ensures compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
We use Google AdSense, without user-related advertising, for the basic financing of this online offer. This also includes our legitimate interest in the processing of the above data by Google, which is based on Art. 6 para. 1 f) GDPR. The storage period is 2 years.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by deleting existing cookies and deactivating the storage of cookies in the settings of your web browser. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of our website. It is also possible to prevent the storage of cookies by deactivating the interest-related ads on Google via this link http://www.google.de/ads/preferences
. Please note that this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies. You can also deactivate interest-based ads via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices
. Please note that this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies. If you use the web browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Google Chrome, you can permanently deactivate the setting of cookies under the following link: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin
. We would also like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of our website to their full extent.
Google has also signed and is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement between the European Union and the United States. Google therefore undertakes to comply with the standards and regulations of European data protection law. Further information can be found at the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI
Further information on the use of data by Google, on setting and objection options and on data protection can be found on the following Google web page:
You can register on our website in order to be able to use the full scope of the offer.
The data you enter here will only be used for the purposes of using the offer. The data stored within the scope of the registration will not be passed on to third parties as long as this is not necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual purpose.
When you register the following data will be stored:
(1) Your IP address
(2) Date and time of registration
(3) Your email address
When you make use of a chargeable offer, the following data will also be stored:
(1) Your name
(2) Your address
(3) Bank account or credit card data for identity verification and payment processing
The processing of the data provided is carried out for the fulfillment of the user contract in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 b) GDPR.
You can contact us electronically via a form on the website or by email. In this case, the data that you enter in the form or send to us by email will be transmitted to us and stored by us.
(1) Date of contact
(2) Your email address
(3) If necessary, other data, if you provide this
If you write us an email and are interested in our offer, the legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 b) GDPR. In all other respects the processing takes place due to our justified interest from Art. 6 para. 1 f) of the GDPR regarding business conduct.
This data transmitted to us will only be used for the purpose of conducting the conversation and will not be passed on to third parties.
We will delete this data if it is no longer required for the respective purpose. I.e. when the exchange by email or via the contact form with you is finished and we have completely processed your request.
E. Processing in third countries in general
Unless otherwise stated above, the processing of your personal data in countries outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) is carried out exclusively on the basis of the legal requirements pursuant to Art. 44 GDPR. This is exclusively the case either on the basis of an adequacy decision of the European Commission (Art. 45 GDPR) and/or on the basis of appropriate guarantees (Art. 46 GDPR).
F. General term of storage
In general, personal data will only be stored for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the data was collected or to comply with the respective statutory retention period. After the purpose has been served or the deadline has expired, the data will be deleted.
G. The data subject's rights
Insofar as we have processed personal data from you, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights towards us:
(1) Art. 15 GDPR - You can request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes for which the data is processed, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from us, and the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, where applicable, the existence of a right of access to your data.
(2) Art. 16 GDPR - You may immediately request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us.
(3) Art. 17 GDPR - You may request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims.
(4) Art. 18 GDPR - You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we do not collect the data, however, you refuse the data deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR.
(5) Art. 20 GDPR - You may receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request transmission to another data controller.
(6) Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR - You have the right to revoke your consent which you have granted to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
(7) Art. 77 GDPR - You can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our place of business.
H. Right of Ojection
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f) GDPR, you have the right in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an email to email@example.com